Tender king oyster mushroom rings, grilled with lemon, olive oil, and garlic.
Prep & cook time: 1 hour
• 4 King oyster mushroom stems
• 1 Lemon medium – juice thereof
• 50 ml Olive oil
• 2 Garlic cloves, chopped
• 1 Nori sheet – cut into small pieces
• Slice mushroom width ways to 5 mm.
• Using a tot glass, press gently into the middle of each slice to form rings.
• Once done, add everything into a bowl, mix, allow to marinade for 15 minutes.
• Pour out onto baking sheet, separate, bake for 45 minutes or, until desired texture is reached.
Note: Bigger king oyster mushrooms are preferable – you will harvest more rings out of them. Please use left over mushroom pieces for alternative dishes.
Buon appetito !