Book any one of below dates/choice of prefered 5 hour class, at R500.00 per person, in home environment for classes less than seven.
Vegan Cooking Lessons with focus on dairy alternatives:
Want to switch from dairy to dairy alternatives but don’t know how? Are you finding it difficult or frustrating to find dairy alternatives, or do you find these processed versions still a little on the expensive side? Allow us to show you during another fun filled day, how to make your own plant based milk, butter, yoghurt, cheese, chocolate and cheesecake! We want to help you consume healthy versions of processed dairy foods, and take charge of your budgets.
Every third Saturday on each month, our focus is on dairy alternatives, do join us, as we show you how.
Join Vegan Chef On The Run with Šárka Hedström for a great new start for change.
Just Vegan Cooking Classes: for everyone who wants to help stop animal exploitation, improve environment, eat healthy, help curb worldwide hunger, learn something new, have fun, & make new friends – an exciting, enjoyable experience, join Šárka Hedström at Vegan Chef On The Run for Just Vegan!
A wonderful day of cooking, 3rd Saturday of each month! Loads of fun and excellent value for money! The focus is on dairy alternatives. Cost for the day – R500.00 P/P.
Please contact Šárka via: email@example.com for banking details, to mail through POP to confirm, and to book.
- Lesson commences at AM: 9:00, and completes at 14:00 (5 hours).
- Price incl of tea, brunch/lunch, and coffee.
- All ingredients and materials needed for lessons are provided.
- One on one, and or group cook classes.
- Learn how to make your own plant based milk, butter, yoghurt, cheese, chocolate and cheesecake.
- You will also have a better understanding of pantry essentials and kitchen equipment to enhance vegan cooking.
- Recipe material and recommended suppliers will be mailed to you as you complete.
09h00 – 10h00: Preparation of yoghurt, cheesecake, cheese, and butter.
10h00 – 11h00: Preparation of chocolate.
11h00 – 13h00: Lunch & reflection.
13h00 – 14h00: Making a variety of milk, tastings.
Release dates for cooking classes focusing on dairy alternative, 3rd Saturday of every month for 2018 are as follows:
- January 20th
- February 17th
- March 17th
- April 21st
- May 19th
- June 16th
- July 21st
- August 18th
- September 15th
- October 20th
- November 17th
- December 15th
Book soonest to secure for fun filled day!
Contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org