Book any one of below dates/choice of prefered 5 hour class, at R500.00 per person, in home environment for classes less than seven.
Vegan Cooking Lessons with focus on egg replacements:
Join Vegan Chef On The Run with Šárka Hedström for a great new start for change! The third cooking class in a series of three.
Want to try vegan, but not quite sure how to incorporate plant based egg inspirations into your meal plan – then come and have a fun day with us, as we show you how!
Just Vegan Cooking Classes: for everyone who wants to help stop animal exploitation, improve environment, eat healthy, help curb worldwide hunger, learn something new, have fun, & make new friends – an exciting, enjoyable experience, join Šárka Hedström at Vegan Chef On The Run for Just Vegan!
A wonderful day of cooking, 4th Saturday of each month! Loads of fun and excellent value for money! The focus is on egg replacements. Cost for the day – R500.00 P/P.
Please contact Šárka via: email@example.com for banking details, to mail through POP to confirm, and to book.
• Lesson commences at AM: 9:00, and completes at 14:00 (5 hours).
• Price incl of tea, egg brunch, beverage, cook offs, and coffee.
• All ingredients and materials needed for lessons are provided.
• One on one, and or group cook lessons.
• Learn about egg substitutes, how to make plant based egg scramble, fried egg, boiled egg, devilled egg, ice cream, meringue, and five plant based milks, using a variety of textures and flavours.
• You will also have a better understanding of pantry essentials and kitchen equipment used to enhance vegan cooking.
• Recipes, egg replacer material, and recommended suppliers will be mailed to you as you complete.
9:00 – 11:00; Prepping boiled egg and variety of ice creams, meringues.
11.00 – 12:00; Cooking various methods of plant based eggs.
12:00 – 13:00; Egg brunch. Reflect, discuss Pantry essentials.
13:00 – 14:00; Prepping five varieties of plant based milk, ice cream tasting & coffee.
Release dates for cooking classes focusing on egg replacements, 4th Saturday of every month for 2018 are as follows:
• January 27th
• February 24th
• March 24th
• April 28th
• May 26th
• June 23rd
• July 28th
• August 25th
• September 22nd
• October 27th
• November 24th
• December 22nd
Book soonest to secure for fun filled day!
Contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org