VERY WARM WELCOME TO EXCITING CONTINUED WINTER MENU, JUST VEGAN MEAL DELIVERY 2 TO 8 JULY! DO JOIN US FOR DINNER!!! WITH SUPER COLD WEATHER HITTING JOBURG ON TUESDAY, WE ARE SURE TO KEEP YOU WARM & HEALTHY !!!
– Black Bean Stew
Colourful, warming, hearty stew with a daring twist of orange to sweeten up the palate. Served with bulgur wheat to the side. Rich in antioxidants & anti-inflammatory properties. Black beans are high in protein, iron, thiamine, folate, magnesium, selenium, potassium, and zinc, excellent in lowering blood pressure & cholesterol. WoW Factor – topped with coriander & dolloped with crème of orange zest
– ‘Cream’ Of Butternut Soup
Swirled with coconut cream, topped with micro greens and sprinkled mixed seeds. WoW Factor – served with slice of ‘meaty’ pizza bologna
World Wide Wednesday
– Loaded Hot Doogie
Farm style smoked sausages beautifully presented in home-made hot dog rolls with full compliments! Typically served by street vendors all over USA! WoW Factor – sauerkraut, salsa, green pea smash, topped with cashew cream cheese. This is the full Monty, so very tasty, comforting, filling, mouthfuls of lovely heavenly experience!
– Layered Potato Bake
Savoury temple of rich, creamy, layers of potato, ‘ham’ & cheese. WoW Factor – layers of umami
– Kanazawa Pancakes
Rice noodle savoury pancakes. Try something different, something new! WoW Factor – served with lemon crème fresh
*NOW ON WEEKLY SET FEATURED MENU –
Just Vegan firmly believes, in consuming healthy well-balanced meals that are visually appealing, taste superb, are cost effective, and made up of a variety of whole vegan food groups and colours for maximum nutritional content. Optimum health is also reliant on regular exercise, relaxation, laughter, sunshine D, maintaining a positive attitude, additional vegan B12, and correct calorie intake to match BMI & calorie output.
Just Vegan cordially invites you to join us for dinner @ just R65.00 per meal, delivery within the Jukskei Park at no additional charge. Your serving is between 300g to 400g of gorgeous fresh ready prepped meal. Allow Just Vegan to do all the hard work for you, so that you can take the evening off.
Fresh seasonal ingredients from farm to table are used because you deserve the very best all the time! We do not compromise our quality and make use of the best products that we can find. Newly weekly developed menus go live every Sunday evening (peek under ‘recent posts’ to view) so that you can plan ahead.
Also, do take into consideration below permanent ‘set featured’ menu which offers following food & beverage items, more than welcome to add on to daily meal delivery orders.
Bread: butternut sugar free – R45
– Fresh homemade farm style butternut bread baked, brushed with flax, sprinkled with pepitas/pumpkin sunflower seed, & walnuts. Gorgeous with our homemade butter, pate & humus!
‘Butter’: plain salted – R55
– We’ve been informed our butter is the best in Joburg
‘Cheese’: parmigiana – R130
– Offers Umami at its nutritional best!
‘Creamer’: Almond – R45
– Made fresh to order. No preservatives packed with protein & omega 3. Thick, rich, (perfect for coffee & cooking)
Dessert: apple crisp – R55
– Crispy, healthy, delightful & fresh! Phyllo pastry parcel, baked with cinnamon, nutmeg, raisins, almonds & oats
Frozen meals: Sausages 8 p/c – R65
– ‘Pork’ sausage emulation, smoked, sweet, & cured in one day with beans as main source of nutrition. You are going to love these!
Juice cleanses: 3 day/15 juices – R525
– Made fresh to order with superfoods included, delivered same day as made, no time wasted. Perfect for additional nutrient intake to balance out pH body levels. 3 Day, (variety of 5 daily juices)
Juice & smoothie combinations: seasonal – R45
– Made fresh to order with superfoods included, delivered same day as made, no time wasted. Perfect for additional nutrient intake to balance out pH body levels. Seasonal
Pate: humus – R45
– Gorgeous well-balanced hints of tahini, fresh lemon, cumin, garlic & pepper – finished off with sesame seed. High in protein sprinkled with paprika
Pate: Sun-dried tomato & Italian herb – R45
– Tomato are lovingly slow dried (packed with omega 3). Variety of Italian herbs & loads of love go into developing this gorgeous pate. Do compliment with our homemade butter, hummus, tahini & butternut stone-ground bread. Healthy gorgeous anytime spread!
Salads: Czech potato – R65
– styled with onion, carrot, peas, ‘egg’ & ‘mayonnaise’
Sides: beets Mediterranean style – R65
– Earthy goodness slow roasted with olive oil, PHRS, herb variety & pepper. Fresh goodness in a bowl
Sides: broccoli & cauli, ‘cheese’ & ham bake – R65
– Fresh cruciferous blanched, drizzled with absolute umami! Fabulous for the whole body! Enjoy as a meal on its own or in combo to share with whole meal as side dish
Spread: tahini – R45
– Nutty Middle Eastern spread made of sesame seed, gorgeous!
Sun-dried tomato with olive oil & Italian herbs – R45
– Whole day process to accomplish just the right ‘leathery’ consistency in all skins. Concentrated deliciousness, superbly tasty, worthy of every second. Served in glass jar, salted, peppered, herbed & finished with garlic and olive oil. Perfect accompaniment & enhancement to almost any dish, packed with loads of goodness including vitamin C, lycopene & immune boosters. So very Italian
Wraps rice paper: –R65
– Fresh seasonal delicious 5 p/c combo with creamy peanut satay sauce, wrapped in rice paper, & when in season s/w (Tropicana salad)
** Beverages serve 250 ml in glass
**Pate, butter, spread serve 120 g in glass jars
**Parmigiana serves 100 g in glass jars
** All meals & sides serve between 300g to 400g
** Whole Brown Stone Ground flour is used in baking
** NO preservatives added, all food & beverage made fresh to order. We care about our ecosystems & do our best for you, sentient beings, & mother earth, so recycling as much as possible is one of our passions, missions, & concerns, recycling also helps to keep prices down. We thank all who partake in this adventure.
** Please note that we do use peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, and soy in our cooking as do we sometimes (but not too often, vegan wine, beer or port).
Delivery time promptly between 17:00 – 18:00 within the Jukskei Park area at no additional charge. Order same day by latest noon on below form, or via email/ SMS/WhatsApp – details below. You are also more than welcome to pick up at 16:30 with prior arrangement.
Payment with delivery or after agreement. All other areas most welcome, please contact for travel arrangement & out of boundary delivery. And, if you wish to join us on weekends (surprise), do contact us & let us know for special arrangements.
If ordering from abroad, please also contact directly on below number to keep in-touch & ahead of emergency arrangements so that we can deliver to your hotel promptly & on time.
Just Vegan & Vegan Chef On The Run with Šárka Hedström
For more info contact