Very warm welcome to exciting continued Winter menu, Just Vegan Meal Delivery 9 to 15 July. Keeping you warm & healthy, do join us for dinner!
– Crab Cakes Ibiza
The meaning of life has changed completely knowing that one can enjoy clean ‘crabs’ without harming these magnificent crustaceans, served & complimented with salad caprese pulled through lemon herb vinaigrette. This dish smacks of the sea. WoW factor – creamy white wine sauce & sea veg
– Okinawa Stir Fry
Gorgeous spicy Asian stir fry to boost immune during Winter chills. This dish has all the components to make it a hit, chili, lemongrass, ginger, garlic, it even has the ‘beef’ without the ‘beef’, keeping it lean and healthy, pure magic! Served with egg fried rice noodles. WoW Factor – orange & sesame seed glaze
World Wide Wednesday
– Green Pea & Pulled ‘Pork’ Soup
Beautiful rich colour of glowing green, everything that you would expect from a good quality pea, high in protein. So warming on a cold Winters evening, complemented with swirled cured, smokey, sweet pulled porkless ‘pork’. WoW Factor – Served with pineapple pizza drizzled with cashew nut cheese, topped with micro greens
– Roast ‘Beef’ Cornwall
Exemplary presentation proving that we can eat our beefless ‘beef’ and still enjoy watching the cows in the meadow living out their full beautiful lives. Heart healthy, delicious, slow cooked in gravy with potato, carrot, pearl onion & fresh thyme. WoW Factor – Jack & Cranberry
– Harrington’s ‘Chicken’ Pot Pie
Traditional, warming, healthy rendition of tender cubed ‘chicken’ breast in a pot, lathered in ‘cream’, scented with Italian herbs & surrounded by colourful rainbow veg. WoW Factor – puff pastry pie
*NOW ON WEEKLY SET FEATURED MENU –
Just Vegan firmly believes, in consuming healthy well-balanced meals that are visually appealing, taste superb, are cost effective, and made up of a variety of whole vegan food groups and colours for maximum nutritional content. Optimum health is also reliant on regular exercise, relaxation, laughter, sunshine D, maintaining a positive attitude, additional vegan B12, and correct calorie intake to match BMI & calorie output.
Just Vegan cordially invites you to join us for dinner @ just R65.00 per meal, delivery within the Jukskei Park at no additional charge. Your serving is between 300g to 400g & sometimes over 500g of gorgeous fresh ready prepped meal. Allow Just Vegan to do all the hard work for you, so that you can take the evening off.
Fresh seasonal ingredients from farm to table are used because you deserve the very best all the time! We do not compromise our quality and make use of the best products that we can find. New weekly developed menus go live by latest every Sunday evening (peek under ‘recent posts’ to view) so that you can plan ahead.
Also, do take into consideration below permanent ‘set featured’ menu which offers following food & beverage items, more than welcome to add on to daily meal delivery orders.
Bread: butternut sugar free – R45
– Fresh homemade farm style butternut bread baked, brushed with flax, sprinkled with pepitas/pumpkin sunflower seed, & walnuts. Gorgeous with our homemade butter, pate & humus!
‘Butter’: plain salted – R55
– We’ve been informed our butter is the best in Joburg
‘Cheese’: parmigiana – R130
– Offers Umami at its nutritional best!
‘Creamer’: Almond – R45
– Made fresh to order. No preservatives packed with protein & omega 3. Thick, rich, (perfect for coffee & cooking)
Dessert: apple crisp – R55
– Crispy, healthy, delightful & fresh! Phyllo pastry parcel, baked with cinnamon, nutmeg, raisins, almonds & oats
Frozen meals: Sausages 8 p/c – R65
– ‘Pork’ sausage emulation, smoked, sweet, & cured in one day with beans as main source of nutrition. You are going to love these!
Juice cleanses: 3 day/15 juices – R525
– Made fresh to order with superfoods included, delivered same day as made, no time wasted. Perfect for additional nutrient intake to balance out pH body levels. 3 Day, (variety of 5 daily juices)
Juice & smoothie combinations: seasonal – R45
– Made fresh to order with superfoods included, delivered same day as made, no time wasted. Perfect for additional nutrient intake to balance out pH body levels. Seasonal
Pate: humus – R45
– Gorgeous well-balanced hints of tahini, fresh lemon, cumin, garlic & pepper – finished off with sesame seed. High in protein sprinkled with paprika
Pate: Sun-dried tomato & Italian herb – R45
– Tomato are lovingly slow dried (packed with omega 3). Variety of Italian herbs & loads of love go into developing this gorgeous pate. Do compliment with our homemade butter, hummus, tahini & butternut stone-ground bread. Healthy gorgeous anytime spread!
Salads: Czech potato – R65
– styled with onion, carrot, peas, ‘egg’ & ‘mayonnaise’
Sides: beets Mediterranean style – R65
– Earthy goodness slow roasted with olive oil, PHRS, herb variety & pepper. Fresh goodness in a bowl
Sides: broccoli & cauli, ‘cheese’ & ham bake – R65
– Fresh cruciferous blanched, drizzled with absolute umami! Fabulous for the whole body! Enjoy as a meal on its own or in combo to share with whole meal as side dish
Spread: tahini – R45
– Nutty Middle Eastern spread made of sesame seed, gorgeous!
Sun-dried tomato with olive oil & Italian herbs – R45
– Whole day process to accomplish just the right ‘leathery’ consistency in all skins. Concentrated deliciousness, superbly tasty, worthy of every second. Served in glass jar, salted, peppered, herbed & finished with garlic and olive oil. Perfect accompaniment & enhancement to almost any dish, packed with loads of goodness including vitamin C, lycopene & immune boosters. So very Italian
Wraps rice paper: –R65
– Fresh seasonal delicious 5 p/c combo with creamy peanut satay sauce, wrapped in rice paper, & when in season s/w (Tropicana salad)
** Beverages serve 250 ml in glass
**Pate, butter, spread serve 120 g in glass jars
**Parmigiana serves 100 g in glass jars
** All meals & sides serve between 300g to 400g
** Whole Brown Stone Ground flour is used in baking
** NO preservatives added, all food & beverage made fresh to order. We care about our ecosystems & do our best for you, sentient beings, & mother earth, so recycling as much as possible is one of our passions, missions, & concerns, recycling also helps to keep prices down. We thank all who partake in this adventure.
** Please note that we do use peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, and soy in our cooking as do we sometimes (but not too often, vegan wine, beer or port).
Delivery time promptly between 17:00 – 18:00 within the Jukskei Park area at no additional charge. Order same day by latest noon on below form, or via email/ SMS/WhatsApp – details below. You are also more than welcome to pick up at 16:30 with prior arrangement.
Payment with delivery or after agreement. All other areas most welcome, please contact for travel arrangement & out of boundary delivery. And, if you wish to join us on weekends (surprise), do contact us & let us know for special arrangements.
If ordering from abroad, please also contact directly on below number to keep in-touch & ahead of emergency arrangements so that we can deliver to your hotel promptly & on time.
Just Vegan & Vegan Chef On The Run with Šárka Hedström
For more info contact